My brain is about to melt with everything that has gone on. I already had a mini meltdown last week it was so overwhelming. It’s starting to get a little better now, but it’s still not over.
Since my brain is so fried I can’t sit down and concentrate on a good post. So this is what I’m going to do: another update post. The present is easier to write about for me anyway.
1. Both boys are going through crazy growth spurts. Rafael is almost the same height as his big brother… Poor Gabriel got the short end of the stick height wise. David’s siblings and parents are all on the shorter end. My mom was taller than her parents but both my grandparent are shorter than 5’5″.
2. Teeth. Oh those teeth. Still. Enough said.
3. I know I posted about how the boys didn’t want to watch Frozen with me. Well I was wrong. Very wrong. They both love it. Gabriel asks to watch it at least once a day. Rafael will sit/stand there with him to watch the characters sing. Every once in a while Rafael will sing his version of “Let it Go”. “Et e goooo”. It’s even cuter when he signs it at 2 in the morning when he wakes up for an hour for not reason at all. Gabriel and I have a mean duet of “Love is an Open Door”.
4. Yesterday David and I took the kids out for ice cream and to Toys R Us. We had a hard time trying to get the kids to listen to us. Our new thing to tell them is to turn on their listening ears. Gabriel looks at me and pretends to turn down his listening ears. “So I can’t hear you mommy”. David is a huge fan of wrestling. The WWE is having some Instagram contest so we “had” to take a picture to enter… He puts up with my interests, I can only do the same for his.
5. I threw out my back. Again. It could be an emotional/stress trigger but I’m going to make an appointment with a doctor to finally get an answer.
6. Gabriel sat on his own for the first time to get a haircut. Usually he will only let the hairdresser cut his hair if he’s sitting on one of our laps. This time the stylist cut his hair really well. And I forgot to take an after picture of his hair.
7. Here’s a picture of Rafael “driving” a blue car with his rear end…
8. How did we go from enjoying 70 degree weather one day…
…to 30 degrees and snowing the next.
9. Gabriel wants an Elsa figure. He’s asked me a couple of times if he could get one but I didn’t realize how hard it would be to get my hands on one. I thought I was lucky to find the flipping castle that only comes with Anna. This merchandise has become the present time Tickle Me Elmo!
Yup. Nothing much going on here. How are things going on with you?